King Saud University Investment Arms
- King Saud University Endowments
- King Abdullah Institute for Research and Consulting Studies
- Riyadh Valley Company
The University’s Endowments Office was established in 2007. It is a crucial sustainable financial resource contributing to the university’s research, development, and education activities. The main objectives of the Office are to enhance knowledge economies, support the relationship between the university and society, and provide sustainable finances. All these projects are in line with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, which aims to increase the contribution of the non-profit sector to the gross domestic product and to create various financing channels in the non-profit sectors, including Saudi universities, as well as to strengthen the relationship between the university and society.
Among the established endowment projects are the “University Towers” located South of the University Campus. The eight towers are rented to an international hotel chain, government offices, and medical and commercial facilities. The towers also provide halls and services for conferences, meetings, and celebrations.
King Saud University Endowment Investment Fund with Saudi National Bank
King Saud University Endowment Investment Fund was established in partnership with the Saudi National Bank in 2020 to enhance the culture of giving and create a stable and sustainable financial resource that meets the needs of the university’s educational and research programs.
King Abdullah Institute is a center that puts the university’s expertise at the service of private and public sectors through paid consultations, advisory, and training services. It was established upon a Royal Decree in 1996 and has provided services for the last three decades.
- Labs and laboratory services
- Academic Service
- Organization, administration, and operational services
- Technical services
- Knowledge Products
- specialized services
Riyadh Valley Company was established in 2010 upon a Royal Decree. Its primary focus is investment in the knowledge economy and in strategic university projects through investment partnerships between the university’s educational and research institutions and the business community. These investments aid in the development of the expertise and practical application skills of university students and faculty alike.
Venture capital investments
- Short-term investments
- Investments in strategically defined sectors
- Technology transfer and localization in the Kingdom
- Long term investments
- Creating new businesses and joint projects
- Benefiting from real-estate assets
- Training and preparing students for the labor market
- Attracting distinguished scholars and consultants
- Providing a knowledge economy environment
- Supporting and developing scientific research and technology industry